WELCOME TO THE SCENTED JARS ADORNED WITH BEAUTY
Welcome to the world of Vienna Imports to have the beautiful fragrances that are collected from all around the world. The beautiful smells please us, it gives us sweet memories and also helps us relish it and makes us feel positive. There is a great connection between the beautiful thing in life and our soul. Incense is such beautiful things with strong sweet smelling fragrances that have been used for years for the purpose of cultural and religious practices.
Incenses are sweet smelling materials that are derived from plantmaterials and are often mixed with essential aromatic oils to give a sticky paste. Incenses may come in different shapes. The incenses may be a combustible or a noncombustible one. Combustible incenses are those that are lit by fire, are left for some time and the diffusion carries the beautiful smell. Whole non-combustible incenses are those that need a source to keep them continuously lit up. In the Buddhist culture, the monks usually have used incense as a source to give them freshness and a pleasant feeling when they used to practice meditation. Mexico island that also has several aromatic plant species whose extracts can be used for the religious and the ceremonial purposes. Sages’ since years have used such aromatic plants to burn down and emit the beautiful essence. So, have an overview as to how the different regions in the world have some of the best collections of such fragrances which are largely used for commercial purposes.
LANDS AND THEIR INCENSE
- Middle East-this is considered to be the first region where the birth of the incense took place. The first known incense came from Ancient Egypt. It is quite hard to assume as to how such preparations were made in the ancient days that the smells were so charming. According to ancient historians, the wide availability of aromatic herbs had given them a perfect recipe to blend them all into one. The Egyptians most probably used the Camel grass, papyrus as wellas honey to prepare the incense. The stickiness of the incense was brought by the resins and the fruits like the dates. The Middle East was an important place which had dealt with spices and aromatic woods. Not only were the above products, the Ancient Egyptians great importers of cinnamon and cassia. Besides, the Egyptians also used frankincense, sandalwood and the essential oils blended together. Besides the pleasing experience, such sweet aromas are also used to reduce stressful conditionsand reduce high blood pressure.
- Europe– some of the important varieties of the aromatic plants have their origin in Greece and Italy. In Northern Europe, people used to burn juniper-berries, resin,and wood together just not for the essence, rather for the unusual fear of ghostly spirits. According to a popular belief in such places, strong smells can cast away the ghostly spirits.
- Asia – Asia is the largest continent. There are many countries like India, China, and Japan which have been the richest producers of the incense since years. There is anabundance of aromatic plants and herbs. There has never been a shortage of the aromatic plans in the Asian nations and especially in India. Besides, providing an aesthetic environment, incense in the Asian countries has been animportantelement for the religious practices. According to Ayurveda, the first stage of healing an ill person is the use of beautiful fragrances. China was the first place in Asia which brought the use of solid stick incense. This was later popular in many other countries. Sandalwood has been one of the most prominentingredients in incense. Sandalwood is largely available in most parts of South India. In Japan, the incense sticks mostly use the combination of Agarwood and Sandalwood. Besides this, there are also important herbs like the ginger lily, cinnamon bark, lavender which are chosen to be the best ones for the preparation ofthe incense.
- North America– many Native American countries have favored the use of the incense. They mostly use such aromatic substances in the form of burning plants, smudge sticks for various rituals. Smudge sticks found their origination in Native America. The Shamans and the priests were regarded to ward off the witches with the extracts of the tobacco. They came in bundles and hence the names “smudge sticks”. Besides such rituals, Native Americans also used this as a part of their war dances, to cleanse people.
So, we see that how the different parts of theworld have flourished in making some or the other combination according to the choices and the beliefs of the people dwelling there.
COMMON INCENSE MATERIALS
There are some common incense materials whose extracts are used for making the best combinations to please our mind, soul and give us freshness. Some of them can be listed as follows:
- Sandalwood, Myrrh, Frankincense
- Sweetgrass, Clove, Cedarwood
- Rose,Agarwood, Mastic
POPULAR INCENSE FRAGRANCES
- Rose, sandalwood, cedarwood
- Vampire blood, flora, spiritual guide, Champa
POPULAR INCENSE BRANDS SHIPPED BY VIENNA IMPORTS
- Balaji, Satya, Green Tree, Herb,and Earth
- Spiritual sky, Mandala Arts, Shantimalai
- India Temple, Wildberry
Ranging from the Middle East countries to Native America, incense has found much value in any form they have been used. According to most Asian countries, incense has been used mostly in the religious practices or in the meditation to add a pleasing atmosphere. The exports of the incense from the Asian countries are largely valued in the International market. The Ancient Egyptians have used the aromatic materials for the mummification of their ancient Pharaohs.
Besides, incense has also found popularity in the European countries and the Western world. The use of the incense may vary from high to low according to the availability of the raw materials. No matter what the religion is, incense has found itself an important element of spiritual value in the temples, the mosques, the holy shrines as wellas the churches. The incense industry is a rich market and is also a valuable resource for import and export. So, to please your mind and the soul, just try out one of the best from the above categories. The richness of the scents will enrich our soul.