As a senior, the last thing you want when you die is for your family to struggle with your funeral expenses. If you choose john hancock final expense insurance policy, you can prevent this from happening.
Numbers indicate that in 2019, approximately 40% of senior citizens in the USA applied for the John Hancock final expense insurance policy. Fast forward to 2020, there has been a steady increase in numbers to 60% in July 2020.
Are you considering the John Hancock burial insurance policy but want some good reasons to give it a try? Here are some of them:
1. Few Customer Complaints
For the years that it has been in existence, it has had low complaints compared to what’s expected in the market for their premium volume.
For instance, for the past three years, we discovered that complaint levels have constantly been at their minimum, with the latest complaint trend score at 0.14 for a sum of 28 complaints in 2019, as per the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) National Complaint Index Report.
2. Excellent Customer Service
Do you need some clarification on something? Do you want some immediate answers to questions regarding coverage? Whatever it may be, you can rest assured that John Hancock Life Insurance Company has you covered.
It offers information on its products and programs through the website. Additionally, it provides call center or online support that is offered via an online service representative who can answer basic questions on the guaranteed issue policies and term life products.
3. Solid Financial Strength
Good financial strength means that a company can sustain, grow, and eventually return capital to owners.
John Hancock Life Insurance has a rating of A+ (Superior) from A.M. Best. They have had this rating for several years and counting.
4. Attractive Policy Features
Sure, John Hancock burial expense insurance might be slightly costlier than other similar policies. However, since it is of the Guaranteed Acceptance Life Insurance variety, it has some sweet features such as:
- $2,000 to $20,000 in coverage.
- Premiums begin at $11 and remain constant all through the lifetime of the policy.
- A 2-year waiting period which may sound like a drag at first until you know that if you pass on in the first 2 years, your beneficiaries will get the premiums paid to that point plus 10%.
- It is a permanent policy that will not expire as long as you keep on making payments.
- It is available for people between the ages of 55 to 80.
- You do not require to undergo any mandatory exam for the company to accept you.
- It provides a Vitality GO rewards program that offers bonuses and rewards if you maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Even people with diabetes can apply for it. Once they qualify for the Aspire program, they can combine John Hancock’s permanent or term life insurance policies with Onduo, which is a diabetes management program.
5. Cancellation Policy
If you’ve tried the burial policy but aren’t sure if you want to choose John Hancock final expense policy, the company provides a 10-day free-look duration.
After enrollment, you can cancel at any time within these 10 days. If you cancel within that period, the company refunds all the premiums you have paid. The best part is you won’t have to inform them. The results are always immediate.