Roses are timeless classics suitable for any event. That is why any company that deals with flowers wholesale will definitely offer you at least a few options for wholesale roses. Although these popular flowers are often used for event decorations, you may not know some important things about bulk roses and how to care for them properly.
How to Extend the Life of Cut Flowers When You Buy Roses in Bulk
There are some tips from professionals on how to care for bulk roses:
- It is better to take settled, non-chlorinated, or boiled water for them.
- It is necessary to dissolve half a tablet of aspirin in a vase or fill the vase with a special nutritious antiseptic composition, to prepare which you need to dissolve 40g (2 tablespoons) of granulated sugar and 150mg of boric, salicylic, or citric acid in 1 liter of boiled and cooled to 20°C water.
- Change the water every day and nutrient solutions – each 3-5 days (do not forget to wash vases).
- Wash steams with tap water and cut off an inch daily.
- Roses should be sprayed with water from a spray bottle 3-4 times daily.
- Put vases in a cool, slightly shaded place because roses do not tolerate direct sunlight, drafts,
- and hot smoky rooms.
Where to Buy Roses in Bulk Wholesale
Roses are very delicate and demanding flowers. So, if you are looking for a company that assures proper care, storage, and delivery of flowers, FiftyFlowers is exactly what you need. The company provides the largest diversity of flowers and greenery of the highest quality on the market. FiftyFlowers delivers fresh roses directly from the farm. You can decorate your event with any rose you want, including Roses Standard, Sweetheart, Petals Dried, David Austin, and others.