Nowadays, there seems to be more people flaunting their e-cigarettes than actual cigarettes! These battery-powered pieces of hardware are designed to provide the user with a vaporized hit of nicotine. The best part? Vaping does not limit you to just one flavor. In fact, the selection of vape flavors sold on today’s market is growing as quickly as the range of vapes and mods.
A safe and healthier alternative to smoking, vaping offers the user a convenient way to cut back on cigarettes and treat their taste buds to a variation of e-liquids. Before you set your vaporizer wattage to the desired strength, get your hands on the best vape juice flavor from an online supplier.
Experience the Benefits of Vaping
When cigarettes first came about, they were promoted by means of print and media advertising. Nowadays, it is quite the opposite, with many countries now distributing cigarette packets that feature a warning about the health hazards. Vape advertising is on the up and for good reason. You won’t smell like cigarette smoke after using one and your health will not be harmed by toxic chemicals. An environmentally-friendly choice, vaping offers flavor versatility for users. An estimated 1,000 house fire deaths are caused by cigarettes in the United States each year, according to TC Forensic. The same cannot be said for vapes, which are a safer alternative. Long-term savings and the appeal of buying from a growing market of products makes vaping an appealing choice for all.
Vaping Offers More Flavor Diversity than Tobacco
A vaporizer will consist of a tank, coils, atomizer, battery and mouthpiece. The tank must be filled with e-liquid, which will be converted into vapor by the coils. Dinner Lady is one example of well-known vape shop that sells vape juice. Flavors vary, from bubblegum and chocolate to tobacco and mint. It’s a good idea to replenish your e-liquid when it gets low and diversify flavors to keep your palate awake.
Pleasing Your Palate with the Best Vape Juice Flavor
Why change the flavor? For many reasons, actually. To keep things interesting, to make sure your taste buds don’t get tired, to explore the best vape juice flavor for your personal preferences – the list goes on.
With the above information in mind, consider trying out one of the following products from popular vaping brands:
- Black Note E-Liquid(Tobacco) – Not everybody will want to taste fruits, desserts and other wacky flavors each time they vape. In fact, a lot of people who quit smoking will mimic the taste of tobacco with e-liquids from a specialty brand like this one.
- Juishy E-Juice (Sweet/Spice) – These USA-made e-liquids come in all kinds of indulgent flavors, including cotton candy, root beer and cinnamon buns.
- Ruthless Vaping (Fruit) – An e-juice from this company’s selection will guarantee a smooth inhale. If you are a fan of refreshing fruity flavors, try the Swamp Thang with apples and candy or the EZ Duz It with watermelon.
- Baker E-Juices (Sweet/Dessert) – Affordable and high-quality, this company has been producing and selling e-liquids since 2011. There are six different PG:VG options to choose from. All products have a childproof cap. Flavors include cinnamon roll, berry crush cereal, USA blend tobacco and French toast!
- Islander E-Liquid (Tropical) – You can expect an exotic mouthful of water vapor when you try the Hula Girl with ripe banana and coconut flavors or theBeach Bum with pineapple, pomegranate and berry.
Selecting a PG/VG Ratio for Vape Juice
The main ingredients contained in vape juice are Nicotine, Vegetable Glycerin (VG) and Propylene Glycol (PG), but let’s focus on VG and PG for now. Every type of vape juice will have a PG/VG ratio. This ratio is an indication of how much of each odorless ingredient is contained in each.
PG is found in a lot of everyday things, such as baby wipes and medication. It is safe for oral use and if you choose a liquid with a high PG to VG ratio, you can bet that it will pack a powerful punch of flavor.
VG, on the other hand, tends to be sweeter and thicker. It is a better choice for people who want to blow huge clouds of vapor and it is also safe for allergy sufferers. Created from vegetable oil, VG is very heat-resistant.
Selecting a Suitable Nicotine Content
Now that you are aware of what PG and VG are, you can start looking for the best vape juice flavor with a suitable nicotine content. The amount of nicotine you require to satisfy cravings will depend on how heavily you smoke.
Basic nicotine content guidelines are as follows:
- 0 mg/mL – (nicotine-free)
- 3 mg/mL – (low)
- 6 mg/mL – (low)
- 12 mg/mL – (medium)
- 18 mg/mL – (high)
- 24 mg/mL – (high)
When buying vape juice or snus from an online retailer, set aside some time to assess their company background first. Read reviews, research the company history and aim to find a seller that offers warranty coverage on vape hardware.